Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Bits Of NYC

Looking for our 1 millisecond of fame, we claimed our spot at the Today Show in Rockefeller Center.  While waiting I looked up into the sky and saw this.

Then came Merideth Viera.  She was so delightful.  She stopped and shook hands & took pictures.


To my right in the picture is Linda.  She was great.  She was spunky.  She moved to NYC just because and is writing a book.
Wandering around, seeing the sites, there are lots and lots of sculptures everywhere in the city.  I spotted this bird on one of them.  I love birds.


While in South Street Seaport, Judy spotted this little guy enjoying lunch on a display of food outside of a restaurant.  I snapped a photo of him.


Another snapshot while in South Street Seaport.


My dad always loved the Brooklyn Bridge.  I have to take a picture of it every time I see it.  It makes me happy to think of him when I see it.


A handle on a door isn't always a handle on a door.


These windows at Tiffany's were spectacular.  The pictures don't do them any justice.


Where else but NYC can you see a gigantic snowflake hanging in the middle of a 4-way intersection??


Did I say I love birds???


And last but not least for now, when I stepped onto the evelvator in the Museum of Arts & Design, this was the texture of the walls!  Very cool.


No comments: