Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Snow Day

Well it's a snow day!!  I have today off, and it's snowing out and it's delightful!!  I'm going to work on my jewelry all day in my pajamas......weeeeee!!  I'm also excited about this weekend, my best friend and I are going to NYC to see all the crazy creative windows.  I can't wait.  I'm still plotting our course, which is half the fun.  We're staying over so I hope that our hotel is all it seems cracked up to be!! 
I also wanted to share a couple of thoughts that my mom shared with me......"Joy is not in things, it is in us".  In light of all the news lately, you can't help but hear about Tiger Woods and all his troubles, and it's just a lesson in Joy or lack of it.  If Peace and Joy don't exist in us, nothing will make us happy.........just a thought.
The other little jewel my mom shared with me......."we can try to avoid making decisions, but even that is a decision".  That's a good one to ponder and remember.....thanks Mom!

No comments: